Team Building Activities in Melton Mowbray
Whilst there is a physical element in each of the experiential exercises they do not require any special physical prowess within the team to enable the individual task goals to be achieved. They have all been designed to call extensively upon delegate’s cognitive, creative and organisational skills. In additional to the permanent equipment onsite, we have developed a library of other exercises that can be tailored to identify or develop a wide range of management and leadership skills. We will provide guidance on the use of the various exercises and resolution of the challenges they present.
Team building is very important in all environments as well as business. Our team building facilities enables trainers to bring out the best in a team, developing the individual, encouraging communication, and enabling a delegate to show true leadership qualities. Team building is fantastic for bringing groups together – Scalford Hall Hotel has the imagination and ability to provide facilities for trainer’s objectives.
Our Xperiential Learning course has over 30 activities to choose from suited for leadership, team development, problem solving and much more. At the heart of Leicestershire’s picturesque countryside this venue provides the perfect setting for one of the UK’s leading Xperiential Learning facilities.
Xperiential learning techniques actively involves the learner in a real experience – one they will remember and of course practice in the future – making the training more impactful back in the workplace.
Xperiential Learning at Scalford Hall Hotel is a fantastic complement to classroom training and meetings, and with over 30 activities to choose from has been specifically designed to support your training and team building objectives. Supported with our fully trained staff who oversee the safety of the delegates whilst ensuring the equipment is used to its full potential, customers can also tailor the activities by facilitating the exercise through their own trainers.
Why Xperiential Learning?
• Located in the grounds of the hotel, set in the heart of the country within minutes of the M1 and A1
• Flexible approach to use of activities: time use, number of activities, facilitated or self facilitated
• Powerful tool to complement class room training and meetings
• Improves communication and trust to develop efficient teams
• Recognises the importance of co-operation and the need for support within a team
• Identifies different strengths with the team and promotes bonding to enhance effective team work
• Builds team and business leadership skills
• Competitive packages, tailored to your needs
• Designed with ‘challenge by choice’ ethos – the delegate is in control
• Trainers, HR/Learning & Development executives, professionals and training companies who use training venues for professional development.
• Team Building
• Heads of departments, Sales Director, Marketing Director, MD, CEO and alike.
• Refresh & Energise
• Meeting hosts – use as an ice breaker or to reinvigorate the team and add Energy to your agenda!
Facilities and Activities
Experiential learning is the process of making meaning from direct experience. Aristotle once said, “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”
High Ropes Course Consists of
• Crate Stack
• All Aboard
• Scales of Justice
• Leap of Faith
• Jacobs Ladder
Low Ropes – course consists of:
• Postman’s Walk
• Scalford Crossing
• Balance Beam
• The Barrel
• Rope Crossing
• Vine Crossing
Lawn-based course consists of:
• 24 ground based activities including Obstacle, Tramlines, Spiders Web and Sheep Pen to name but a few